Work Place Education Program
Develops partnerships between the community college and local businesses and industries to improve the academic skills and efficiency of workers.
Programs offered can be tailored to meet the needs of the work force due to changes in technology or markets.
- If you are seeking a certificate focused on small business, visit http://www.waynecc.edu/continuing-ed/sbc.html
- If you are seeking a certificate in Allied Health, visit http://www.waynecc.edu/continuing-ed/allied-health.html
- If you're looking to get a GED or Adult High School Diploma visit http://www.waynecc.edu/continuing-ed/basic-skills.html
- To be educated and trained for success in the workplace, visit http://www.waynecc.edu/continuing-ed/hrd.html
- To improve individual efficiencies/ present job skills, http://www.waynecc.edu/continuing-ed/occupational-extension.html