WARM Hearts Mentoring Program
- Middle School
- High School
- Remediation & Tutoring
- Elementary School
The Goldsboro YMCA provides effectively and efficiently services and activities, which help people feel good about themselves, regardless of age, sex, race or religion; develops in mind and spirt; assist individuals in recognizing and fulfill their responsibilties to each other and to the community; and to improve the quality of life in Wayne County.
To participate in WARM, the youth must be at least 5 years old. Together, the person and their matched mentor (at least 16 years old) can do a variety of things in the community including, visiting the Family YMCA, watching movies, cooking, sporting events, shopping, and much more.
WARM collaborates team members with almost 25,000 youths in Wayne County. Positive adult role models can influence young people to reach their fullest potential and better our society.
- Provide structured one-on-one relationship that focuseson the needs of the Wayne County youth.
- Foster Caring and supportive relationships.
- Encourage indviduals to develop to their fullest potentials.
- Focuses on helping an individual develop his own vision for the future.
- Develops active community partnerships.
Whom to Contact
- Alando MitchellPhone: (919) 778-8557
A proud member of the Wayne County Chamber of Commerce.