- Cultural Arts
- Health & Wellness
- High School
- Personal Development/Life Skills
- Workforce Development & Continuing Education
A Program of the Wayne Education Network
Each year 20 high school juniors commit to participate in this year long leadership program. The program is open to all Juniors who attend public, private, or parochial schools located in Wayne County.
Participation in all events along with completion of 10 hours of volunteer service hours is required. The graduation ceremony is held during the evening in May. Parents are invited to attend the graduation event.
Applications for the Junior Leadership program are posted to this website at the beginning of the school year.
2009 - 2010 Program Calendar
October 13 - Orientation Day
November 10 - History & Education Day
December 15 - Seymour Johnson Air Force Day
January 19 - Healthcare Day
February 9 - Business & Industry Day
March 9 - Government & Law Day
- Have a solid B or above average
- Possess positive social skills and a good moral character
- Be involved in school and/or community activities
- Have a desire to learn more about Wayne County
- Be willing to commit to 100% participation
Whom to Contact
- Janet BrockPhone: (919) 734-2241Fax: (919) 734-2247
A Proud Member of the Wayne County Chamber of Commerce