- Elementary School
- Health & Wellness
- High School
- Middle School
- Personal Development/Life Skills
- Summer Program
Provides an educational program of citizenship training, character building, and physical and mental fitness to boys 1st through 12th grades and girls 9th through 12th grades.
A nationally accredited 1,100 acre camping facility owned and operated by the Tuscarora Council in Four Oaks, NC. Most council activities take place at this location. Contact Hogan Moore at (919) 934-9538.
- Camp Tuscarora Features:
- BMX track: More than an acre with a downhill start, 3 gravity-defying curves and more than 20 small/large jumps.
- Skateboard park: 4 quarter-pipes, rails, stairs and a specially-designed picnic table for skaters to hone their skills.
- Updated waterfront: Large waterslide, white sand beach, renovated program shelter, new docks and more.
- Other facilities: Air-conditioned dining hall, Trading Post, area for first year campers, basketball court and much more