After School Program
- After School
- Early Childhood
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- Personal Development/Life Skills
- Summer Program
The mission of the Goldsboro YMCA is to provide effectively and efficiently, services and activities which help people feel good about themselves, regardless of age, sex, race or religion; to develop in mind and spirit; to recognize and fulfill their resonsibiltieis to each other and to the community; and to improve the quality of life in Wayne County.
A great alternative to staying home alone. Guided by Christian Principles, the YMCA After School Program will enhance your child's spiritual, physical, social, intellectual and emotional growth. The YMCA is proud of its history of dedication to our youth.
Our After School Program offers a wide variety of structured and supervised activities including year round swimming, a large gym for organized games and play. A large outside field for play, weather permitting. Our After School Program has a structured home work time, snack time and an activity time under the supervision of our counselors who have been trained to meet the needs of children.
- Primary purpose is to provide dependable safe care for children in an environment that helps eachchild grow personally.
- Each child learns values by improving personal and family relationships and appreciate diversity.
- We encourage becoming a better leader and student and develop specific skills with fun programs to develop character.
- We pick up at local schools every day, including early release days.
- Our program also offers Full Day Care for Christmas Break, Spring Break and Teacher Work Days.
Whom to Contact
- Jessy PerkinsYouth DirectorPhone: (919) 778-8557
A proud member of the Wayne County Chamber of Commerce